What Are The Top 3-5 SEO mistake According to Matt Cutts
Matt Cutts (head of search spam in Google) published a video on 27 Apr 2013 which is describe what are the mistake webmasters make. Matt Cutts said in the video these are not the mainly disappointing mistake, but quite, the most ordinary mistakes:
- Matt Cutts noticed, Not having a site or having a site, that is not crawlable is the major mistake.
- Not comprising the right word on the website page. The example Matt Cutts gave: Do not simply write, “Mt. Everest Height” other than write down “How high is Mt. Everest?” as that is how people explore.
- Webmaster only consider about the link building, Don’t think about marketing and compelling content.
- Meta title and description is the most important part of the page, so don’t forget to consider.
- Not Using Google webmaster resource or other search engines resource to know, how to Google and other search engines works.
So,Watch this video to know 5 SEO mistake According to Matt Cutts.